- Makeup (if chosen), your shoot and image review usual take around two to two and a half hours.
- A mix of looks is possible as long as the main emphasis is on your leading headshot. This could be for acting and commercial, for example
- Five retouched images provided in colour and black and white
- Extra re-touched images can be purchased at £15 each
Package price £140, optional make up artist £40
Returning customers receive a £20 loyalty discount.
Full time students and under 18's receive a £20 discount.
- Showreel and your CV discussed before your sitting to determine your actor type and which roles you are aiming for
- A pre-shoot preparation guide is sent to you as soon as you confirm your booking
- Full guidance is given through every stage of your shoot to help with posing and expression
- You will be shown photos as we go so you know exactly what to expect at the end of the shoot
- Choose between studio and natural light or have a mix
- Optional Make Up Artist
- All final images produced in colour and black and white
- High resolution images for print and specially prepared for the Internet
- Detailed advice given on clothing so you look your best
- We review your images together following the shoot and choose your proofs
- Your shots available for proofing within 24 hours
- Retouched images available within 72 hours of receiving your choices
- Your own personalised headshot gallery on my website with a link you can give to Casting Directors and Agents
As much tea, coffee and water as you can drink (and still feel safe on the drive home!)
No VAT is charged on any prices given
About Your Booking
Visiting your headshot photographer, Jenny, will be exciting, fun and an experience you can look forward to. At JGW Photography you'll find us to be friendly and relaxed, but highly professional.
Your photographer, Jenny, is both experienced as a photographer (over 30 years) and extremely passionate about creating headshots that get you work. Jenny has immersed herself in the business of acting and when it comes to headshots is fully aware of the requirements of Spotlight, Casting Directors and Agents.
Actors visit from all over the UK and their kind reviews show the dedication that Jenny puts into every headshot session.
Terms and Conditions
Booking - To confirm your shoot we ask for a £30 booking fee. The booking fee is then refunded from your total shoot price.
Cancellations - Your booking fee is refunded provided you notify us of your cancellation at least 3 days prior to your shoot date.